Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Boys

I have been just itching to get some photos on this blog! I think I have it figured out, so I'm giving it a whirl. Today's snapshots will be of my sweet baby boys, Blake, Jacob, and Jared.

Now most of you are already aware of the fact that Jon and I are the parents of three great boys....they're actually the greatest boys! And many of you know that we actually have five children.....we have two babies who are currently spending their time in the arms of Jesus.

We were saddened that our second and fourth children were not able to make it to full term, but I believe with all of my heart that they were living human beings from the moment of conception. The Lord created their inmost beings and knit them together in my womb (Psalm 139:13). He saw their unformed bodies when they were woven together, and He knew all the days ordained for them before they were even created (verse 16). I am so excited to tell you a little more about them; but, I'm saving that for another day.

So I just want to post a picture of my favourite fellows to show you how handsome they are. Just look at these adorable faces:




(l-r: Jacob, Jared, Blake - taken October 2008)

Yup, they're handsome! and they're big boys now....but they'll always be my babies.


I just HAVE to include two photos that were taken in August of 2003 (wow! Five and a half years ago!!!). These photos were taken by Peggy deWitt and please check out her website by clicking on her name. She does fantastic work! (Peggy, I promise to put a button for your business on the sidebar, once I figure out how to do it!!!!) I really must book another photo session with her, as the boys seem to have grown up so much....without my permission, I might add!

Look at this:


(Photo by Peggy deWitt)
(l-r: Jared, Blake, Jacob - taken August 2003)


Isn't that adorable????


And THIS one:



(Photo by Peggy deWitt)
(l-r: Blake, Jared, Jacob - taken August 2003)





Oh aren't they just yummy? (Yes, Michelle, they certainly are!)

Well, thank you for saying so. (You're very most welcome!)

I love these guys so much and am very proud of them. I knew time would fly by, but I had no idea it would be quite so rapid.

Thank You, Lord, for loaning me these boys while we are here on earth. I don't think You could have given me any better kids.

Lots of stories of my boys to come. Time is slipping away today.....I started this blog at 5-something and it's already after 8pm. And within that time, I have already picked up two kids from their jobs and now my supper is getting cold. I have so many things to blog about. I want to tell you about, and show photos of, my kids and husband and my parents and my sisters and my brothers-in-law and nieces & nephews and my dogs and my kitty cat; I have to post YouTube videos of the boys playing their fiddles; I want to tell you about my new friend, John, who I had coffee with today (Hi John & Brigitte) and I want to tell you about my dear girlfriend in Oregon (Hey Tammie!) and, oh there are just so many things I could go on about.... (get a life, Michelle).

Well, I'm just thankful I have so many wonderful people in my life, and the bonus of the computer is that you can hit the big red 'X' in the top right corner at any time if I start driving you crazy or bore you to death! (HEY! Wake up! Did you just nod off there?) However, I'm hoping that you find yourself entertained, and I am so looking forward to your comments and advice (that's advice for the blog AND for life in general! Y'all know I need all the help I can get).

Now, if you'll excuse me, my chicken caesar salad awaits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kkaci said...

I just love Peggy's photos ... and I'm finding it a little hard to believe that these were taken while we were already living in the County. Were your guys really that young when we moved here??? yikes.