Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010







I am very thankful this year for the hundreds and hundreds of people who have surrounded us this past year (actually the last few years!) with your compassion and generosity during our very difficult times.














I mean it when I say that I am one blessed woman!














I pray for your Thanksgiving 2010 to be full of love and blessings with much gratitude to our Father for what He continues to pour down upon us!














I simply want to share some cute Thanksgiving Day comics with you to make you smile. Enjoy!































[Oh yah.... PS to Blake: I was thinking maybe you and I should be first in the "chow-down line" since we were in the hospital last Thanksgiving! What do ya say? ;o) hahaha]































From our family to yours, have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those were very cute Michelle. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!