Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm BAAAAA-aaaaaack!

Hello friends!

I AM BACK!

I am back from New Brunswick.

I am back to the blog world (thanks to my friend who helped to fix our computers from some nasty viruses as well as a bunch of nonsense stuff on the computers that were slowing them down. Now I can blog again.... yeee-haaawww).

I am back mentally and physically (well.... jury's still out on that one) as I am slowly getting caught up on some housework. The laundry is now caught up for the first time in months.... maybe since October or November??? (How completely sad is THAT????) I got the floors swept for the first time in days weeks months..... months???..... well, ok, maybe not MONTHS, but it sure has been a looooong time. So THAT alone has helped me mentally (you know... a sense of accomplishment!). haha

I'll get things updated over the next few days (although we have five or six hockey games in a matter of five days, two of which are not quite two hours drive one-way). I want to give you some updates on Blake at school. (Hint - He's having a great time!)

I am anxious to get back to my blogging. I have not kept up to date on the blogs that I follow, and I feel as though I'm missing a connection with some great folks, even though I've never even met some of them personally! Hopefully by next week, I will have gotten into my "new routine" and the blogging will get back on track.

Next week I will be involved in a new Bible Study series at our church. We'll be doing a Beth Moore study (wa-hooooo!) and I am anxious to get into The Word with other women on a regular basis.

Lots coming your way, folks. And, yes, I will soon be downloading some photos from my camera (which I haven't done in months!) and we'll take a look at the life and times of the Found Family. hahaha I also need to spend time finishing up our Thank You's and preparing a huge Thank You to put in the local newspaper. Lots and lots and lots and lots of folks to thank!

OK, my flannel-covered pillow is beckoning me. I can hear it calling my name.

Meet up with me again soon.... right here at Fiddlers Found! Stay tuned!

No comments: