Monday, January 4, 2010

What Do These Photos Have In Common?


Here are some photos.
'

What do they have in common?
'











The first photo would be an image I pulled off the internet that looks very much like the very yummy chocolate marble cake which was made for Jacob for his birthday. (No, I personally did not make the cake, so I assure you it was safe to eat!)
'
We received this cake on Sunday at church and have been nibbling away at it Sunday afternoon and evening and again today.
'
You can see the beautiful marble in the cake in Photo #2. Again, this is an internet photo, but I can guarantee you that the original cake was even more appetizing than this photo suggests.
'
Jared and I were watching a bit of TV in the rec-room when we heard a suspicious noise. When we investigated, we came across a scenario much like Photo #3.
'
And now, moving to Photo #4, if you will cast your eyes upon the character on the right, you will see a dog who got his nose rapped and got a good "talkin'-to".
'
He laid on the floor with his eyes giving himself away. He was guilty.
'
Mr. Duke wolfed down the last half of that cake!!!!!
'
He had jumped up and pulled it off the countertop.
'
I, myself, didn't even get a full piece. I cut a tiny sliver whilst chatting with my Mom on the phone later this afternoon, but I never got a full piece.
'
And now, I won't get that opportunity..... because it's gone.
'
Duke..... I know that cats are said to have nine lives.... I don't know about dogs, but I do know that you are getting very close to your ninth life!
'
Just so you know, Mr. Puppy Dog, I'm watching you!
'
'
'

No comments: