Monday, August 2, 2010

The Log Driver's Waltz

While snooping around on my Facebook this afternoon, I came across a link that my friend Ann-Marie had posted.

It brought back some childhood memories for me.

For those of you from outside of Canada, it's quite likely you're not familiar with this song or video, but if you are a Canadian born in the 1970's era or earlier, I'm quite sure you will remember this from The National Film Board of Canada:

[REMEMBER..... Before you start the video, scroll to the bottom of this page first and push the PAUSE button on the music]

The Log Driver's Waltz





I am scheduled to sing at a local little jamboree in late September in one of our nearby communities, and I'm thinking this song would be PERFECT!

Thanks for the link, and the memories, Ann-Marie!

No comments: