Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Psalm 121:3

We are already on Day 4 of our Scripture memorization of Psalm 121. Yesterday was review day and today we are working on Verse 3.




Psalm 121 (NIV)
3 He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber;







I'm going to have to crack the whip on myself to stay at this. I always have such good intentions when I start at something, but somewhere along the line I get sidetracked.





Keep me on track, folks! Hold me accountable for what I'm doing here!

But I know this is a project that the Lord is happy about. Why wouldn't He be overjoyed that His children are learning His Word......


C'mon along for the ride. It's not too late to start (Janna!).





Now I'm off to clean the kitchen and work on some laundry... all the while quoting Verse #3. Won't you join me?





hahaha... feel free to help me with the kitchen clean-up and laundry; but I was more referring to the memorization of Verse #3.





The fight before the victory..... let's get ready for battle.

No comments: