Friday, August 28, 2009

Psalm 121:7

And moving right along...... haha





Sorry about the delay in getting these last two verses posted. With Blake's hospital trips and tests this week, along with everything else that's been thrown my way, I'm just a bit behind. (Just ask the lawn! It's about a foot tall!) But, pressing on, we will complete this chapter by tomorrow.





How are you doing at it? If you haven't been joining me since the beginning of our memorization, might I suggest you tackle this chapter, Psalm 121. It's not difficult at all. I can't believe how many times I've quoted it this week, to simply ease my mind and keep me from worrying. We don't know what lies ahead of us on the 'road of life'; but we can be assured that God is still God and is still on the throne.... He is keeping us from all harm and watching over our lives, even when we can't see what's around the next bend.





Psalm 121 (NIV)
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm — he will watch over your life;






What a good, reassuring verse. No need to worry.... He's watching.





The fight before the victory.... let's get ready for battle.




No comments: