Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Psalm 121:4

'
Today I feel as though I've been run through the ol' wringer washer.
'



'
I woke up with a terrible wicked migraine that, I believe, set my stomach churning. I thought I was getting a stomach flu; however, after sleeping the whole day.....
'

Yes, you read that right......

'
the whole day...........

'
....I am feeling a lot better. Mr. Migraine has turned into Miss Headache, so I'm sure I'll soon be coming around. I think it's because of the drastic change in humidity today. Even though it went from a sickening humidity to a much fresher day today, the sudden change affects me drastically.



'
'
'
OK, enough about that. On to bigger and better things.

'
I am posting Verse #4 today of Psalm 121.


'
'
Psalm 121 (NIV)
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.



'
'
What an appropriate verse for ME today! Isn't it wonderful that the Lord never dozes off or falls into some deep sleep and leaves us hanging on our own?
'

He---does---not---sleep! He is always watching over us.

'
I slept all day today, only up a few times to answer the phone or visit the Little Girls Room. Other than that, I remember hardly anything of the day. I was zonked out. I slightly remember Jared returning from his job and I remember Jake cooking us up some lunch. That's it.

'
Our Lord is not like that. He remembers it all because He does not slumber nor sleep. He's on duty, watching over us. 24/7.

'
What a comfort.

'
The fight before the victory..... let's get ready for battle.
'


No comments: