Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Laminin

This video is very inspirational. Never heard of Louie Giglio before, but I watched the video this morning on a blog that I'm following called Kelly's Korner. Please take a few minutes to watch this....right to the end! I wouldn't post it if I felt it would be a waste of your time. It's worth watching.




See? Told ya it'd be worth it.

Colossians 1:16-17 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Can I hear a big Amen! ???

More blog posts coming up, either later today or tomorrow. Lighter races, Michelle in Camouflage/Justin in 'Coon Fur; Friends who are "expecting".......

Stay tuned!

No comments: