Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I AM HAVING AN ABSOLUTE FIT!

It has been brought to my attention that a photo on my blog is appearing differently to all of YOU than it is on MY computer!!!!!!





NOW I completely understand Victoria's comments about "the finger". Danielle has just informed me that the photo that all of YOU folks see is of some gentleman "giving the finger".





PEOPLE! LISTEN TO ME VERY VERY CAREFULLY!





I DID NOT NOT NOT POST THAT PICTURE. I SWEAR ON A STACK OF BIBLES!!! I PUT UP A PHOTO OF A TORONTO MAPLE LEAF! I SWEAR!





I just went in and deleted that photo immediately! Why on earth would it show that??????




I have just talked to Danielle and Victoria on the phone. I have told them if they EVER see anything like that again, they are to call me!!!!! Victoria has just explained to me that when I post those pictures from the internet, I need to first SAVE them and THEN download them to the blog. She said that the person who owns the picture can change it at any time; but if I download it and save it to my computer, then I shouldn't have any problems. ARRRRGGGHHH.




You know what? I can just hear my cousin Dean having an absolute heart attack laughing over this. IT'S NOT FUNNY DEAN!!!!!!! Oh I am just mortified. Jake says, "Well, it's kind of funny, Mom!" Oh brother. Nothing funny about it!




So, a lesson learned today. SAVE A PICTURE BEFORE POSTING IT.




I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry everyone. I would NEVER EVER do something like that. And for those of you who know me, I am hoping you know I would never do that. And Danielle, I am shocked that you wouldn't smack me upside the head!!!! I TOLD you to tell me if something didn't look or sound right on that blog!




[sigh]




I think I'm having a heart attack.





This might be a picture-less blog from now on!




Stop laughing, Victoria. I can hear you from here!




Oh my goodness, what in the world is Blake's girlfriend in BRAZIL going to think?





I'm just gonna bury my head in the dirt.




5 comments:

VictoriaD said...

Michelle! I thought I told you to right click and save your photos! Girlfriend that is not a very nice picture you ended with. I thought you'd learnt your lesson...shame shame!

VictoriaD said...

Tee hee just kidding hahahahahahahahahahah!

Michelle Found said...

VICTORIA...CUT IT OUT!!!

I JUST NOW GOT MY HEART RATE BACK TO NORMAL AND YOU WENT AND RAISED THE BLOOD PRESSURE AGAIN!

I JUST FINISHED FIXING ALL INTERNET PHOTOS ON MY BLOG.

ARRRRRRRGH.

OH WELL, LESSON LEARNED.

NOW I'M OFF TO EAT SOME HUMBLE PIE.

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

Ok - wow - that is so funny. I thought that you knew what the picture was of and just didn't care.
So, I know, from now on, anyone giving the finger is not something Michelle wants on her blog. Got it.

So, did you figure out what happened? Does anyone else know your password and could have been having a little fun with you???

Michelle Found said...

No, Janna, no idea what happened. But it's really bothering me that there's a possibility of someone doing just that!

However, hopefully with Victoria's "SAVE FIRST, THEN POST" tips, I won't EVER have that problem again......I pray.