Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Laundry Mountain

There will be NO EXCUSES today for not climbing Laundry Mountain. I have slacked at it for over a week now, and I can't stand it any longer.

This is how it begins:



These items are supposed to go in here:


Add a little of this:

And THIS is what you should end up with:

Actually, I usually don't have too much of a problem getting the laundry to this point. However, getting it to it's proper destination is usually a problem.

So, the kids are searching the piles of clean laundry to find something to wear. Why can I not just put it in their dressers and closets after it comes out of the dryer???

Maybe if I had a closet like THIS, I'd be more inspired.



Naaaah, I doubt I'd be any more organized. But if I WERE organized, I'd have more time to play with my laundry and do things like THIS:





I can't get the clothing simply folded and put away; so, honestly, how on earth does someone find the time, or even the idea, to come up with this kind of stuff??????
'
So, I'm posting this, then heading to Laundry Mountain. I WILL succeed. I WILL conquer the Mountain. I WILL fold and I WILL put away.
'
But then I think of this quote:
“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?” Anonymous
'
[sigh]
'
OKaaaaaaay.... OKaaaaaaay.... I'm going! I'm going!


No comments: