Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack.......

I'm baaaaaaaack..........

and I have very much missed the opportunities of making posts to this blog! I can't believe it's been over two weeks! I have been so extremely busy.



I need to get some batteries for my camera and then I need to download some photos to the computer so I can show you what's been going on in my life.



I've spent the last couple of weeks at a construction site working with my husband and his friend. Sometimes I amaze myself as to how tough I really am. hahahha.



I also have lots of photos of my youngest son, Jared, at his Grade 8 graduation last week. He was soooo handsome. My niece, Carley (my sister and I call her "Margaret"), graduated as well from the same school as Jared. She looked so pretty. I just about cried because my babies are all done at Athol Central Public School. boo-hoo-hooooooo. Time goes on, life changes, I get older! What's up with THAT?



So, I really need to get to some household chores. I have a messy kitchen to clean up and need to get rid of some laundry that's on my bed waiting to be folded. I'm covered in dust from the construction site (today was our last day at that location, the demolition part is finished), and I just want to clean up and get comfy in my pajammies. Mikey and Jonny and Jakey & Jarey are all sitting on the deck (I can't imagine they'll be there for too long.... mosquitoes will be moving in shortly!), and Blake is at a Bible Study at the church. I splurged on pizza tonight for supper because we didn't get home until well after 6pm and there was nothing in the fridge to eat. Oh man, that pizza tasted great.



Let me wish all of you a Happy Canada Day for tomorrow (which reminds me...I'd better get a flag put up outside!). I think Jon & Mikey will likely go to work for part of the day. I'll stay home and see if I can get the floors swept and some laundry done and then Blake & I are supplying music for a friend who is singing at a Canada Day celebration in the evening.



So hopefully you should have some interesting posts to read coming up soon. I just hope I remember to buy batteries for that camera! Probably I can somehow insert the memory card into the computer, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Danielle? Why isn't my card the same as yours???? Technology = confusing.



Have a happy holiday everyone.

No comments: