Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm The Proud Momma Of......A GIRL?????

A GIRL????

No, can't be possible.

I only have BOYS. Three BOYS.

Well, I MIGHT have girls.... in Heaven. Two of our babies passed away in their first trimesters, and ultrasounds were not as advanced as they are today, so we never did know their sexes....so I MIGHT have girls.... but not here on Earth.

So WHYYYYYYY...... tell me WHYYYYYYY...... is my SON trying to look like his pony-tailed-cousin Abby????????







And WHYYYYYYY does he have a shiny gold tooth in picture #1???
What did those Newfoundlanders DO to MY BABY BOY??????????

2 comments:

Dani said...

I don't think he thought I would really do it...............he obviously doesn't know me all that well!!!!

I'm just picturing his wedding and how I'll be emcee (haha) and all the photos that I'll have blown up from our Newfie trip...........(not like that has happened at a wedding before, right Michelle? {Wannett's and Randy's in case you forgot})

VictoriaD said...

Oh my stars!!! You are sooo in trouble.....LOL hahahahahahahaha!!!!