Thursday, May 28, 2009

While I'm Waiting.....





Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 37:7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:34 Wait for the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it.

Psalm 38:15 I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O Lord my God.

Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

Proverbs 20:22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Lamentations 3:24-26 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

So....

while I'm waiting, I will serve You

while I'm waiting, I will worship

......while I'm waiting......

No comments: