Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Ate; I'm Full; I'm Fat


I told you I wouldn't be back to post tonight because I'd be too full of food and too tired to post.

Well, I was pretty much right.... 99%.

I ate too much,

I am very full,

I am feeling fat,

I had to undo the button and zipper on my jeans on the way home because I was SO bloated and completely uncomfortable, to say the least!

(I said to Blake, after unbuttoning my pants, "Gee, I hope I don't get pulled over by the police!" and in NO WORD OF A LIE we rounded the corner and a police officer, with all the pretty lights flashing, was just pulling over a vehicle! Twenty seconds sooner and my lead foot and unbuttoned bluejeans would have had a speeding ticket. Actually, in all honesty, this MIGHT have been ONE night that I was NOT speeding...... surprisingly!)

Aaaaand, I AM very tired; however, not too tired to drop a few lines on the blog before heading to bed.

Just wanted you all to know that tomorrow I must start watching what I eat; start exercising; start drinking more water; blahhh, blahhh, blahhh......

And what dreamworld am "I" living in????

Thank you, Mr. Clifford, for the wonderful fish.

Thank you, Newfy Glen & Diane, for cooking it.

Thank you, 114-some guests, for all your pot luck contributions that are far too many to name. I sampled probably 80% of the food. My gut can testify to that!

(Just to clarify, I said I SAMPLED 80% of the food, not ATE 80% of the food! I can be an oinker, but I'm not THAT crazy!)

Now, does anyone have any Pepcid AC??????????

No comments: