Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Name Is Michelle, and I'm A Blog Addict

I started the post about Carol Burnett and the horse late this afternoon but got sidetracked with picking Blake up from work and getting supper organized.



Apparently in the meantime, while I was gone and because I didn't log out of the blog account, my dear son Jacob decided to have some fun and typed the following:



Michelle: My name is Michelle.
Others: Hi Michelle.
Michelle: And I am a Blog Addict.
Others: (Clap....Clap....Clap...)

This message has been brought to you by B.A.A. (Blog Addicts Anonymous)




Hardy-har-har, Jakey..... you're a reeeeeal comedian!


1 comment:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

Hi Michelle. HI everyone. My name is Janna and I'm a blog addict. It has been 5 minutes since my last post.