Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Photo is in Stellan's Gallery!!!!

Y'all remember my post about baby Stellan? (Click here).








Well, updates have been made to Stellan's Photo Gallery, and I'm officially "in". My above photograph has made it to The Gallery!



Check out these fabulous photos and locations by clicking HERE ..... and keep scrollin' 'cause you'll see me sooner or later.

'




The little fella seems to be doing pretty well lately. They are putting a heart monitor on him again today to check things out, but a certain medication seems to be doing the trick to keep him out of SVT. They are hoping this medication will hold him off until he is about four years old. They will then do heart surgery at that time.

'


This lady's blog is certainly one that is followed from all over the world. Check it out if you have a spare minute or two. She's at My Charming Kids.

'

Anyways, just wanted to share that with ya.

No comments: