Monday, April 13, 2009

How NOT To Start A Monday Morning


One of the VERY first things I do in the morning is make a coffee. I don't have a coffee machine; I just drink instant coffee with Max (Maxwell House).







But I don't just drink with Max. There is an ingredient that I feel I must add to my coffee. And right now, this "must" is not available in my refrigerator.

[sigh]

Isn't it b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l?

Do you know WHY it is not available in my refrigerator??

Because JONATHON has taken a shine to it.

And NOW my supply is at NIL.

And I forgot to pick some up yesterday after church.

And now I don't have any for this morning's coffee..... just like YESTERDAY morning's coffee.

And I really, really, really like it in my coffee now.

And I really, really, really DON'T care for my morning coffee without my French Vanilla.

And I can feel a trip to Metropolitan Picton, JUST to get some of that flavoured creamer.

Yes, I know it's only creamer.

Yes, I know I sound spoiled.

Yes, I know there are children starving in the world.

But THIS!, my dear friends,

is NOT the way to start a

Monday morning!

No comments: