Tuesday, June 22, 2010

50 Famous Parental Sayings

I just became Facebook Friends with a charming woman who came into the hospital last night to visit with Blake. She's an "ol' Crohny" too (haha) and was able to share her experience of this dreaded disease over the last two decades.

When I went to her Profile today, I see she had a video called "50 Famous Parental Sayings". I clicked on it, and laughed my fool head off. It was ME with a male voice! hahahhaa

Thought y'all might get a good kick out of it. I'll bet you hear your OWN voice!!!!






50 Famous Parental Sayings

See? TOLD ya you'd get a good kick out of it.

______________________
And just a further note as to Blake's status..... Dr. Fowler just came in and said Remicade was ordered yesterday and it should be in this afternoon. As long as it arrives, Blake will get his infusion THIS AFTERNOON. There is the worry of his body resisting the medication, which we will know within mere minutes as it enters his body; however, if this unfortunately happens, we will likely just switch to another med called Humira.

So, no worries, folks! Upward and onward!

No comments: