Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blake's Health Update 2010/06/22

Oh I gotta be real jiffy quick here. Anelyse might be Skyping Blake at any second and I'll lose the computer!

Blake got his Remicade dose this afternoon. YIPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

He was given Tylenol and Benadryl before the infusion. They started the Remicade around 3:45pm. Just after 4pm, the vein got all puffy and we had to stop the infusion. They started another I.V. site and continued with the infusion.

Blake has had a very tired day today, especially this morning. He has slept most of the day. He's been awake this evening, though. Hopefully we'll see a difference over the next few days. He is continuing with the morphine, as he still is experiencing some pain.

I don't know how many days we must remain, but they likely won't release him if he's still on the morphine. I'll know more tomorrow when we talk with the Docs.

Thanks, everyone, for your encouraging words on Facebook. We appreciate it very much.

OK, I'll have more news tomorrow. Gotta git a goin' in case Anelyse calls.

:o)

No comments: