Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blake's Health Update 2010/06/05 - Update (12:45pm)

Well, we're still here at home. We haven't headed into Emerg yet.

Blake seems a little perkier and he just had some of his Grandma's homemade soup with some crackers and cheese. He's still got his appetite, thank goodness, but it isn't long until it goes through his plumbing system.

Blake doesn't see the need to go to Emerg right now. Because he feels a little perkier, we may wait and see how he feels tonight. It's really hard when you don't know what to do! I'm hesitant of heading to the hospital where there's a virus outbreak; but I'm also not wanting him to get much weaker.

[sigh]

Over time I guess I'll be able to "read" him better and know what to do. In the meantime, I guess I go with my gut. Gut says wait a while longer and go to Emerg tonight if he has a bad spell this afternoon.

I will update y'all as things change.

Hope you're all enjoying this very beautiful day. With that wonderful breeze, I should be out stacking all that wood that Jake cut the other day..... Oh well, I guess it can wait "just one more day". :o)


Blake, Jacob, Jared - taken June 2008

Are these not just the three most handsome boys you've ever seen in your life? :o)

2 comments:

kkaci said...

Yup, they are :-).

Anonymous said...

I would say these are beautiful boys! Our prayers are with you! I hope all is well!
Sue Vincent